Once the candidates have been generated, they are characterized along a host of over 200 factors. For all intents and purposes, we are performing computer versions of laboratory assays, but at a scale and speed that would be incredibly challenging in a wetlab. These assays limit challenges with developability, instability, poor expression, and other downstream risks.
- EVQLV and Manhattan BioSolutions Enter into Strategic Collaboration to Discover Novel Antibody-Based Therapies
- Demystifying AI In Pharma
- Andrew Satz on the Amplifying Scientific Innovation Podcast with Dr. Sophia Ononye-Onyia
- How Our Algorithm Models the Drug Discovery Process
- Large Pharma’s Embrace of Artificial Intelligence